1. WEB SITE ACCESS
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible if you have registered.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
2.2 The intended purpose of this website is to provide information about the Shingle Street Biodiversity Survey. You may not use this web site for any purpose not related to the Shingle Street Biodiversity Survey. The content of this website is subject to change without notice.
2.3 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the Content, the website design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with a written agreement with the Shingle Street Biodiversity Survey.
2.4 You are prohibited from:
- downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the Web site or the Content without prior Agreement with the Shingle Street Biodiversity Survey.
- using the website or the Content for any purpose except for its intended one.
3. SITE UPTIME
3.1 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
3.2 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
4. VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
4.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
4.3 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the law in the United Kingdom.
The Shingle Street Biodiversity Survey is committed to respecting the privacy of the personal information of visitors to this website.
6. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
6.1 This website may be linked to third party websites not under the control of the Shingle Street Biodiversity Survey. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
6.2 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
6.3 By linking to this website in breach of clause 6.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
7. INTERNET SOFTWARE AND COMPUTER VIRUSES
Due to technical difficulties with the internet, internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this website. Computer viruses or other destructive programs could also be inadvertently downloaded from this website.
The Shingle Street Biodiversity Survey shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this website or your downloading of any of the Content from this website. The Shingle Street Biodiversity Survey recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
8.1 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
8.2 All material contained on this Website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
9.1 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
10. LAW and JURISDICTION
11. OUR DETAILS
The Shingle Street Biodiversity Survey website is owned by the Shingle Street Settlement Limited (Company No. 03370625, Registered Address: Oxley House, Shingle Street, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 3BE)
You can contact us by clicking here.